20% Baromario – Perennial ryegrass
10% Barlicum – Perennial ryegrass
40% Barcristalla – Perennial ryegrass
30% Barorlando – Perennial ryegrass
BRED IN BRITAIN – FOR BRITISH CLUBS
- MULTI SPORT is a blend of four hard-wearing perennial ryegrasses for the renovation and construction of sports fields.
- The mixture is formulated with a focus on performance and sustainability. All the cultivars are ranked in the top-15 of Table S1 in the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed booklet 2019 and are all produced by British farms here in the UK.
- Barorlando and Barcristalla (70% of the mix) are ranked #1 and #2, respectively, in the top 70 varieties for autumn colour, which means that superb aesthetics can be achieved with reduced Nitrogen inputs.
- All four varieties are also listed in table L1 of the BSPB/STRI Turfgrass Seed booklet 2019 – the blend has adaptability for sports fields with multiple usage or at variable seasonal mowing heights. Barcristalla and Baromario (60% of the mix) both exhibit strong performance at mowing heights as low as 10mm.
- Baromario is new to the Sport Range for 2019. It is an excellent all-round performer with particularly high shoot density and good fineness of leaf.
- 100% UK-produced grass seed
- An outstanding sport mixture for renovating and constructing pitches and sports fields.
- All 4 cultivars in top-15; mean score of 7.59 Table S1 BSPB/STRI 2019
- Exceptional colour to reduce nitrogen requirements
- All 4 cultivars listed in Table L1; mean score of 6.81