35% Barlibro– RPR Perennial ryegrass
35% Eurocordus – Perennial ryegrass
30% Barsignum – Perennial ryegrass
Perennial ryegrass with RPR technology for fast recovery
- Barlibro is a Regenerating Perennial Ryegrass (RPR) that produces stolons as it establishes and grows. Figure 1 shows a Barlibro plant grown for a single seed at 15 months old. The stolons and new secondary branches of growth can be seen clearly. The lateral growth habit results in fast establishment between seeding lines and unparalleled capacity for recovery after and during wear.
- Eurocordus is a medium-fine ryegrass with outstanding tolerance to wear. It is ranked #3 for sports wear in Table S1, Turfgrass Seed 2019.
- Barsignum is an outstanding summer sports ryegrass, ranked #5 for Mean score and #3 for Visual Merit in Table L1.
- RPR GOLF is a blend of perennial ryegrasses for use in areas of intensive golf traffic, delivering turf with exceptional wear tolerance, fast recovery and good aesthetics
- Barlibro RPR delivers fast establishment and unparalleled capacity for recovery from wear due to stoloniferous growth habit
- Eurocordus #3 S1 wear tolerance
- Barsignum #5 Mean in L1; #3 for Visual Merit