Keep your grass green, even when it is in the dark.
A blend formulated to perform in areas that are subjected to increased levels of shade. Shade is one the main problems encountered in lawns. The mixture utilises Barlennium perennial ryegrass, a Barenbrug-bred variety, that performs well in shade conditions due to increased chlorophyll levels in leaves. It is also a slow-growing variety, which works well in a lawn situation with other slow growing fescue grasses in the mixture. Despite being formulated to perform in shade, this mixture will produce an attractive turf – even if sown in areas of full sun.
AREAS OF USE
- Any area of turf that is subject to frequent shade
- Shaded lawns
- Undersowing of orchards and tree plantations
- Shaded golf course fairways
- Thrives in shade as well as areas of full sun
- Creates an attractive turf
- Tolerant of the dry conditions typically found under trees
- Ideal for sowing under new orchards and tree plantations