GREEN ON GRANULES 2 – 0 – 10 + 8.75%Fe MINI GRANULE
Green On Granules have been developed to give total flexibility. An invaluable addition to our Iron range, this new product produces fantastic results in colour, disease resistance and longevity.
The secret of the formulation Green On Granules is a very pure form of iron pyrites that imparts a slow release control mechanism to the iron, giving a single application of the product an effect that lasts for up to 5 MONTHS.
○ UNRIVALLED LONGEVITY (LASTS FOR UP TO 5 MONTHS) ○ IMPRESSIVE COLOUR (RAPID GREEN UP WITHIN 3 TO 5 DAYS) ○ EXCELLENT DISEASE CONTROL
○ NO NEED FOR IRRIGATION ○ NO BLACKENING ○ FLEXIBLE APPLICATION TIMES ○ NOW IN MINI GRANULES FOR MORE RAPID RESPONSE
– Winter green up
– Iron chlorosis control
– Mini granule for ease of application
– Formulated on iron pyrites
– Slow release of iron – can work for up to 5 months after application
– Flexible application times. Apply anytime between autumn and spring
– Effective on both fine and coarse turf
– Fast green up. 3-5 days
– Slow release of iron into soil
– No need for irrigation
– Safe to operator – no hazard rating for COSHH assessment
Green On Granules may be used at any time of the year providing the turf is dry and rainfall is imminent. Do not apply in frost conditions. Green On Granules may be applied using any conventional spreading equipment, eg as used for fertilisers.
Application Rates: Golf greens and tees: 20 Kg/500 m2 Bowling greens: 60 Kg/1500 m2
Outfield and fairways: 400 Kg/1 Ha