30% Barorlando – Perennial ryegrass
40% Barcristalla – Perennial ryegrass
30% Barlibro – RPR Perennial Ryegrass
Delivers on four key traits for football and rugby pitches
- Designed to solve turf managers’ four biggest challenges on stadium pitches, with unique Barenbrug-bred technology.
- Exceptional wear tolerance
- Unparalleled recovery from wear
- Darker, camera-ready colour
- Better Drechslera leaf spot tolerance
- This top-performing and innovative 100% perennial ryegrass blend makes use of Barenbrug-bred technology and is ideal for use on winter sports pitches
- Focussed on four key traits for elite stadium pitches – wear tolerance, dark genetic colour, (Drechslera) disease tolerance and recovery.
- Mixture formulated from dedicated UK Cropvale wear trials with objective DIA scoring
- Barlibro RPR delivers fast establishment and unparalleled capacity for recovery from wear due to stoloniferous growth habit
- Barcristalla and Barorlando give superior colour and Drechslera leaf spot tolerance