50% Barolympic– Perennial Ryegrass
20% Eventus– Perennial Ryegrass
30% Barsignum – Perennial Ryegrass
Ultrafine perennial ryegrass blend for unrivalled tolerance of close mowing and wear
- ULTRAFINE is a blend of perennial ryegrasses for use in areas of fine turf that demand tolerance to close-mowing and high wear with exceptional fineness of leaf. Golf green surrounds, walk-offs and tennis courts are perfect examples of where this grass seed mix comes into its own.
- Barolympic is the stand-out cultivar ryegrass for summer sports use. It is ranked #1 with a score of 8.6 in Table G4 of BSPB TGS 2019, the highest Mean score in the entire publication, and more than a full point clear of its nearest rival in G4!
- In addition to its outstanding Mean scores, Barolympic is ranked #1 for pale colour and #2 for fineness of leaf in Tables L1 and G4. This makes it exceptionally easy to blend in with other grass species, such as red fescue or annual meadowgrass.
- Eventus is ranked #2 and #3 for fineness of leaf in Tables G4, and shows very fast recovery and growth rates (ranked #1 in the top 40, Table L1) for a summer sports ryegrass. This enables quick germination, establishment and mid-season repair in areas of high traffic.
- Barsignum is another outstanding ryegrass in its own right, ranked #5 in Table L1 and #4 in G4.
- Features Barolympic - the highest mean score in BSPB Turfgrass Seed 2019. #1 Table G4 8.6
- Barsignum #4 Table G4
- Eventus #3 FoL L1
- Excellent recovery and fast growth