Yellow Jacket Water Manager is a game-changing seed enhancement product that improves germination and seedling survival in tough environments.
The patented technology is the result of a research project by Barenbrug and Aquatrols and has been independently tested by the STRI.
|Yellow Jacket Water Manager ensures precisely the right balance of moisture for both optimum germination and establishment|
|Manages the amount of water around the seed and in the soil around the seedling|
|Improves germination and establishment in drier environments|
- Yellow Jacket Water Manager ensures precisely the right balance of moisture for both optimum germination and establishment
- Delivers improved germination and establishment in drier environments
- Ensures an optimum moisture balance during both the seed’s germination and the plant’s establishment, even under extreme conditions
- A 15kg bag equals 7.5kg seed and 7.5kg of coating
- Improves water management enabling higher survival rates of seeds and seedlings, which more than compensate for a reduction in seed number when identical seeding rates by weight are employed
- In other words, the same VOLUME of seed/product produces better results!
Where, when and why you might need Yellow Jacket Water Manager
- Divoting tees and fairways. A sand-based divot mix is very susceptible to drying out, particularly during the golfing season. Yellow Jacket Water Manager increases germination and seedling survival in this environment
- Overseeding greens. Overseeding places seed in an exposed and hostile (dry and sandy) environment. Positioning the wetting agent around the seed improves the chances of a successful “take”
- Overseeding fairways. A thatchy (wet and dry) environment. Water management is key here
- Hydrophobic soil. An extremely common issue, caused by surface waxes eroded from plant leaves, plant root exudates, decomposing organic matter and fungal hyphae. Surfactant chemistry allows water to penetrate the soil around the seed, initiating germination faster. The soil then remains wettable for a length of time, improving irrigation efficiency and establishment
- Newly sown areas on sand-based rootzone. It helps to promote consistent, even germination/establishment and reduces the necessity for continuous irrigation