Bowling Green Maintenance
Turfcare Specialists Ltd have extensive experience in the renovation of existing bowling greens to alleviate performance issues caused by a poor growing medium, drainage or undulating levels. By utilising our fully owned fleet of plant and machinery, our highly trained team and knowledgeable management staff can provide a full renovation service.
End of season maintenance is an important factor in ensuring a bowling green is in the best possible condition for the following season. Varying works can be undertaken but would usually involve a combination of the following:
- Deep tine aeration – for relieving compaction and encouraging new root growth
- Deep scarification – provides increased aeration and thatch removal for improved surface drainage
- Hollow tining – provides aeration and thatch removal resulting in improved surface drainage and new root growth
- Overseeding – introduces new cultivars into the bowling green surface
- Top Dressing – removes surface irregularities and encourages seed germination
- Seed, fertiliser and top dressing supplies
- Weed, disease and worm control products
Simply get in touch with us today for more information on our bowling green renovation service.